Note that Motor House were offering a four model range - the Home on Wheels, Family-de-Luxe, Folding Utility and Cosy models. This diversity in the range was quite unusual amongst Australian caravan manufacturers in the 30's. The Motor House caravans on display at the Royal Show (the Perth Royal Show??) appear to reflect quite a distinct English caravan design influence.
What happened to Motor House? Did they survive WW II? Can anyone from WA (or elsewhere) help us with info on this manufacturer?
Another photo of the building can be seen on the Old Service Station Photographs - Australia Facebook page here and here. According to the first Facebook page post, the Motor House building shown in the photographs was built in 1936, which was one year before the advertisement for Motor House caravans shown in the post above.
Interestingly, the address for the building is given as the corner of Milligan and Wellington Streets, which is different to the St Georges Terrace address listed at the top of this thread. The St Georges Terrace address was the company's registered address. There was certainly enough room in the Milligan/Wellington Streets premises to build a few caravans though!