2021 VV NATIONALS - CONFIRMATION OF DATES Mar 29, 2020 14:56:56 GMT 10 margra , LinPet, and 2 more like this
Post by Don Ricardo on Mar 29, 2020 14:56:56 GMT 10
2021 VINTAGE CARAVAN NATIONALS - CONFIRMATION OF DATES
Friday, 30 April to Friday, 7 May 2021
If you booked sites for the 2020 VV Nationals, please read through the following post to the end.
Following the postponement of the 2020 VV Nationals due to the COVID-19 virus, we have now been able to confirm that this event will be held in the same week in 2021. The Nationals are once again planned for the NRMA Victor Harbor Beachfront Holiday Park.
Please note the following arrangements for those who booked for the 2020 Nationals. They are intended to make the process of re-booking or cancelling your booking as simple and convenient as possible for existing bookings and the staff of the Holiday Park:
- The Holiday Park will automatically transfer all 2020 Nationals bookings to the new dates in 2021. That includes the actual dates for your booking if you booked extra days either end of the Nationals, site numbers, etc. However, if you wish to cancel your booking read on...
- All deposits paid will also be carried over to 2021.
- The caravan park will send you an email confirming the change of dates for your booking, and the carry over of your deposit.
- If you are happy with the change of dates and the carry over of your deposit, there is nothing else that you will need to do.
- If you wish to cancel or change your booking, contact the caravan park after you receive your email or notification.
Please also note that the caravan park is currently working with a skeleton staff because of the virus situation, and is extremely busy sorting out the cancellation of their bookings for the next few weeks and Easter. As a result the emails regarding the Nationals bookings for 2021 probably won't be sent for a couple of weeks, or possibly after Easter. Therefore out of consideration for the park staff:
Please do not contact the caravan park about cancellations or booking changes until after Easter and/or you have received your email about the change of dates.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please feel free to ask on this thread.
for the Nationals organising team